Wednesday, April 04, 2007

 

Mange... information

It is useful to know about mange, what to do, and more information. I found this post in About Bostons and thought it would warn everyone to check up on symptoms and treatments before the event! Modern treatments are much safer now. And the sooner it is recognised the better for all concerned.

"Mange Free - No More Shots

I didn't want to say anything too soon, in case I relapsed, but I am now mange free and do not need any more Demodectic mange shots. I am hairy and happy. I still have to wear a brand new tick collar every month and I still take my 3-V capsules, but otherwise I am good to go.

I am so happy and I don't even have an accident when people pet me most of the time now. Mom says she thinks that the accidents must have been connected to the mange somehow. They were so embarrassing, especially when everyone would start yelling, "Don't touch her or she'll pee!" at the vet's office.

Oops, gotta go. One of the little people left his stuffed bunny on the floor and I'm going to steal it and rip it to shreds."

Posted by Eagle's Rest Publishing Company, LLC at 10:14 AM and found...
Posted on About Bostons

Labels: , , , ,

   

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Add to Onlywire
XML
Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL
Subscribe in Rojo
Simpify!
Add to Technorati Favorites!
Get RSS ButtonsSubscribe in a reader





Blog Directory